Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sharking Skirt Vedeo Clip

MORENO (part 3) MILAGRO

With my executive suit jacket, tie and smelling of cologne I went to the headquarters of the airline in Miami that seemed taken from a fantasy of mine. I had never heard of the airline and thought that maybe this was a cruel joke of our tanned. But I talked to Ammie ... Will she cheated on me and it is also a flight attendant? But another part of me said - apurele Rather it may be true and will not want to be late. - I arrived at the address and the fact that it was near the airport I went right away and tempers began to feel the pressure in the stomach nerves. I went to a small parking lot and saw the background a sign that said "Falcon Air Express." -! Waooo! This is the airline! - I said and I could also see more candidates entering your office attire. After a while they invited us to a room where we talked about the company, the type of charter flight operations and aircraft they had. I could not believe such happiness. I was so excited I called a couple friends to tell drivers to apply too. We were given a tour by the company and the offices and then we sat down to solve several written exams. At the end of the test we were shown to a waiting room. After the manager told us - to the call go to a second interview and that we thank them for coming. I relaxed because I was convinced I was going to call and indeed ...! They called me! Started a second interview and I never forget the last question - that stuff is taken out of proportion? - I told them that small things and quickly resumed the calm. Then the manager gave me a folder and said - You are invited to our next course of flight attendants. - Are my ears deceiving me no miracle had just taken a complete ... was returning to my beloved commercial aviation environment. Then I told two interviewers - as Nosaben thank you for giving me this opportunity .. I will be here on time!
As fast as a miracle-making body was on the first day of class. I remember when I received my first payment had to make several temporary jobs before entering each had my notes to study and prepare for the first tests. I knew that two pilots and two flight engineers had begun his career as flight attendants. As I trained as auxiliary birth of a new dream of one day reaching the cockpit.




One of the B-727 of the company where I was training as a flight attendant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment