Friday, March 4, 2011

What Is The Fastest Pc Processor

STORIES ROBERTO CONTI (part 3)

CHICKENS FIRST ASTRONAUTS

appeared before television and computers the boys were amused with the help of our creativity and curiosity are doing our own experiments, inventions and entertainment. Period radios galena one built and the great success was to hear a local station ... This happened in the late forties. My father, a meteorologist with the Chilean Air Force in Punta Arenas on the Strait of Magellan, who had been in North America during the Second World War, brought me a collection of yellow cards and each one had a plane at that time in three views in black ink, top view, side and front, and details of each device. Were used in military training to identify U.S. aircraft. Had DC-3, B-25, A-26, T-6, B-17 Liberators, Catalinas, P-47, P-39, P-51 and Curtis biplane along with some others who do not remember. It was my treasure, and with those graphics wood could build several models using sandpaper, Duco and patience. It was amazing how those planes influenced my future. In 1954 I went to study at the flight school with the intention of being a military pilot and moved with my father when he was transferred to Santiago, two thousand miles farther north.


memories of the mischief that a child did not forget and I remember one in particular. Maybe they would not have been amused by the Humane Society, but still lacked decades to exist. It was the birthday of my sister, seven years younger than me, and for the party from balloons, candy, gifts and cake was also a huge red balloon inflated with gas to about a meter and a half lighter did diámetroque than air. It was the same balloons that my old man used to send probes to use weather at high altitudes to gather data that were used in weather forecasts. The next day I took over the world because nobody was interested and I had seen possibilities. I was not very popular on the block where we lived because it was the child of explosions using gunpowder from bullets to disarm, mixing it with salt and ground coal. In the hen house with a cousin did some roads with gunpowder and eventually placed a large tin with aviation gasoline that my father brought home to clean stains and the like. We were approaching a match to gunpowder and we hid as the explosion was a father and lord. My stepmother ended up in hospital with heart palpitations and some elderly neighbors. The poor hens lay eggs for many days and I finished whipped. My sister was dying of laughter when my father beat me. Remained grounded for a month with no money to go to the movies on Sunday matinees. When his cousin also fell strictly prohibited spanking and join me.
finally found "something" that could be done with the red balloon. I thought I could send into space to my younger sister was very light and it was a plague me I was always getting into my room and my things. Then, on second thought I realized that I would have been sent to jail or something for "murder Space" ... stopped short.
I took the big red balloon on the sidewalk and I tied a rope around the neck to a poor penguin who was in the house and took a walk on the sidewalk in front of the house and he floated jumping, waving their fins and was laughing stock of all people went to see him. Nobody had a penguin in his house, one day I had found injured beside a river in the countryside near the city and brought him home where he healed in six months and finally returned to the sea.
After walking the penguin, I can not think of anything better to tie the legs by two poor unfortunate chickens that did not stop flapping and movement and struggle with that I let go of the rope that held the balloon with the chickens ... aya yay. With the wind the balloon took off and headed northwest up with swiftly and the poor chickens, piu, piu, piu, and people stared screaming - Ay, Ay, look at the upstairs neighbor's chickens! - And all the world laughed. When it just happened I saw my father's Oldsmobile slowly approaching around the corner to our house and there were many people on the street looking up watching my event. My father got out and asked me what happened. I replied that at the moment was better than not knowing. Of course I took another big beating and long without going to the movies. At that time the chickens were eaten only on special days and I had sent to space no less than two, so my punishment was serious. But I'm sure I have the world record ... You send into space the astronauts first chickens!

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment