Friday, March 18, 2011

Mirar Easy A Gratis Online

STORIES ROBERTO CONTI (15th part)

OF PATAGONIA WITH LOVE (Continued)

Convoy
the FACH (Fuerza Aerea de Chile)

Rescue Group of the air base in several trucks came on a stormy night and stopped at an intersection to check his maps. Came to control precisely the Captain Rodriguez and tells his officers - Well my dear "ladies", it seems that we will touch the night here because I'm with a bunch of idiots who could not find the way! ... Less poor are not at war! - All were silent but one could not hold - all because of "gueputa" of Conti - and still the master - Tomorrow we will call the basis for further instructions if the radio he feels like working again. For now prepare something to eat and enough coffee, Ah! and expect them to put their hands on the lieutenant Roberto Conti and his plane, I see! Will stay on the ground writing memos until the cows come from the slaughterhouse. It will not even see pictures of airplanes because he will not fly for a long, looong time .-


Meanwhile on the farm and his assistant Jim Mac take a faded barn Land Rover and Jim said, - I estimate that the convoy is about two hours away, let's look or you will miss. After two hours of hard and were bogged down road lights far away - they have to be told .- Mac - They passed the row of trucks and when they approached the first truck left the officer with a mostly yellow making signs to stop. Rodriguez was captain wanted to search for information but was surprised when he discovers that Jim, who had spoken earlier to meet. He tells his officers, - I will go in the Rover with two officers to go find out details about the accident and the condition of the pilot ... and do not get so happy because I leave them alone for a while!

After a miserable trip came to one of the huts of "Two Little Lake" where all the officers could take a hot shower, dinner and rest.
The next day began to plan how to raise the airplane parts for trucks. - Then said the captain, - After this operation I will give him a visitita the pilot. - But Jim replied, - I suggest you master the soft drink because Roberto is still under post-accident trauma. Wait until better to confront .-
- I just am going to make a friendly visit. - Answer the captain sarcastically. - And Jim told - Have you ever had an accident? - And Rodriguez looks like "And who is this to ask me?" - Mr Cameron, I respect very much and I'm home grateful for helping us last night but I only got orders and I take the lieutenant Conti in truck ambulance to the base where it will be placed under arrest. - Captain Over my dead body! This is my home and I'm the one who makes the rules here and nobody will touch the lieutenant until he recovers fully. No need to go knocking on the battered road for more than two hundred miles. My doctor is on the way and I'll take care of the cost. -
After a few seconds the captain said, - I'll call the base, talk to my superiors to know their position and see if they agree. "I can use your phone? -
- Use better my radio" Hallicraft " with the frequency of its base that is more effective than those hand-crank telephones. - Called to the base and top, after a brief silence, agreed to let me on the farm and take the plane to the base. Solange and her mother then guided him to my room.

continued ...

Radio
Hallicraft

0 comments:

Post a Comment