Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cardioversion And Defibrillation

STORIES ROBERTO CONTI (20th part)

OF PATAGONIA WITH LOVE (Continued)


We later stopped for a herd of guanacos grazing peacefully for a moment and enjoy the scenery that nature provided. I hugged her and I thought - that most beautiful gift is giving me life, I do not think you can be happier than this. -
continue the path and gave me instructions on how to prepare the fireplace in the cabin when we got to spend the night without too cold. He said he had pumas and carrying a rifle as a precaution in case it was necessary to frighten them. But at the thought of spending the night with Solange speechless for a minute and Solange looked me in the eyes - Hey, Roberto quiet that I'm older and no problem with my parents. They're not going to want me involved with the first man who crosses me. In addition, Lt. Conti, shake your head that you are not my first adventure. I had a boyfriend named Ernesto who decided to leave because they never took me seriously and is very jealous and macho. He is an architect and sometimes works for my father. Would not surprise me if it gets angry I have left you whole. I like you, you make me laugh and make me feel comfortable and to live now and not worry about anything .-
I was a little breathless by his sincerity and open-mindedness. After an hour we reached a small valley with a stream and the background a rustic log building with stone and wood. Behind them was a forest that protected the prevailing wind cold hut.




We reached the hut, we took some tools and carefully opened the door that was secured with old and rusty nails. We went in and lit a kerosene lamp. Then we to find wood and water. To meet again in the hut told - Solange I'm in the middle of a nice dream. - She smiled and patted my hand. I moved a large stone that covered the fireplace to prevent animals entering and proceeded to light the wood he had brought. Solange then entered with a portable radio that brought the Rover with which we could hear music station "Radio Gallegos in Argentina and perhaps any other station in Punta Arenas if the weather permitted. I turned on the radio and then listen to Paul Anca screaming ... "You are my destiny ..." and Solange said, - for sure then listen to this the Elvis crazy Rock Jail with other herbs. I love the Rock. I'll put a sign out to invite all the neighbors! "Rock, whiskey and Solange"! SIIIII! - Next Solange took the bottle of whiskey and offered me to open it but I broke down and took it around the waist and kissed her passionately. - Roberto! ... As I like your kisses! -. I got up and said - Better close the door so that your neighbors will not interrupt us ... better not put the sign.
"I do not explain to me more and come to me. - I said. The cabin was full of warmth and took off our clothes desperately to each other ... She took hold of me, I seized it and so we give ourselves to love.

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment