Monday, March 14, 2011

Words To Put In A Bachelorette Card

STORIES OF ROBERTO CONTI (11th part)

OF PATAGONIA WITH LOVE (Continued)


continued to fly low to me through this wonderful landscape so that the earth and heaven I belonged. I glanced at my instruments to keep the reference of my position but I knew I was already quite removed from the path that was assigned. The breathtaking view of the Andes on the border with Argentina was a magnet for me and I decided to get a bit closer. It was as if something more powerful that I take the stick and pedals to another dimension that was about to enter.



Everything seemed perfect and wonderful until suddenly like a lightning blur I saw a flock of birds take off into the sky right in front of the plane ... Paf! Bang! Paf! Paf! ... Strong and horrible was the sound of several impacts on the windshield. I felt cold wind in my face and then pain. My vision turned red and started to lose touch with reality. I could not see anything and I felt my face covered in blood. With my left hand felt a little wet bulb hanging next to my head. - Shit! Will my left eye? - The adrenaline began to flood my body while trying to control the situation. I began to wipe his face. It was a mixture of blood and feathers. Then I saw something with a red glow and I could level the plane. It hurt quite my face and eyes. He needed an emergency place to land and fast! Luckily I was flying on flat ground away from the mountains. Bloody windshield had a hole in front of me and feathers flying everywhere. The shattered head with no beak of a goose was drenched in blood than I thought it was my left eye. Then cut mechanically switch the fuel pump and engine I lowered the flaps to reduce speed, I ran the deck of the cabin was back and went down on a grassy field. And a few feet went up the flaps to climb the nose of the aircraft.

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment