Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sample Wedding Seating Diagram

STORIES ROBERTO CONTI (part 6)

THE SEVEN cows

One day, a great tragedy. A PT-19 and fortunately did not return the boy survived the terrible accident. Some time later it was discovered the wheel of his full forward stabilizer was thus being impossible to lift the nose of the aircraft. Talking with him, months later, he mentioned not remember as he had entered in the accident. Only knew that the plane passed between two trees left wing back, going to crash with a group of seven cows that probably helped him stay alive, but the poor animals were all dismembered by the propeller. The belt was hung up upside down, but the impact smashed his aquiline nose and saw him again when he turned up his nose ... it looked Irish. The next day the headline read: "LOCO PILOT KILLS SEVEN IN SAN BERNARDO COWS."



At the end of that year we had a lot of hours flown and we felt the air aces. Our conversations did not vary a lot and talked about air experiences. But the strange thing was that the girls girlfriend loved to hear our adventures. Lindos those times, and a lot of camaraderie. We were young, less than twenty years, even without driver's license and yet we could fly and land these fast devices. It was all a big adventure. My mother had a small farm about twenty miles from the base and suffered from poor hearing My PT-19 flying over the house and move aside for me among the great trees. I saw her running chiquitita beckoning you back to base. The same was friendly with some girls weekend at a nearby farm where I looked with my flights razantes and beckoning saw and blew kisses ... it was super fun. The father of them hated me because frightened his chickens and the next day egg production was down. I threatened to report me to the base but never did because the girls liked me a lot and his father told him: - What are two or three hundred eggs less? -

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment