Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chaqueta Nike Rn 56323

STORIES ROBERTO CONTI (18th part)

OF PATAGONIA WITH LOVE (Continued)

fall
Jim recovered by tilting the device to the left to avoid a heavy load of gravity in the old structures of the device. He began his ascent back to four thousand feet, bowed nose forward and taking speed up the nose and I thought we were going to continue but Jim circle to reach the highest point on the unit invested in making the move an "Immelman", a famous stunt of persecution in the war. From that point could be seen in the distance the mountains and the five lakes that Solange Paine both had spoken and promised to take me one day. Jim did much acrobatics remembered his days in the RAF to impress me with their expertise.





He inclinations to the left and right and that meant it was my turn to fly. It was time to "kill the redskin" ... The plane was mine! I tried my best to take advantage of the hundred small horsepower engine with all the moves he knew and helped me lift the heavy wings generated double that to do tricks and turns closed. Then he handed control to Jim and fell in two small lakes flying toward the barns and houses in a short time.

passed between two trees, laid the biplane in the soft grass of the field behind the farm and taxied for a short distance to stop again in front of the shed where we had left. Cut the engine and started talking excitedly about this wonderful experience. I took a couple of pats on the back and said - Hey "Robertou" that pleasure is to fly Is not that so? There is nothing that compares to become a "pájarou." I go whenever I can fly ... is my favorite therapy. Women do not understand me! Solange I wanted to learn to fly but never took an interest. I wanted then to have a son but my wife had complications after the birth of Solange and we could not have more children. -

And while we kept the plane Jim tells me, - Robert, why do not you stay with us in two small lakes and perhaps over time we bought another plane and real persecution between the two style "dog fights"? - That Jim had touched my top rope and excited me quite the idea and proposal, but politely declined the offer saying that now was the case before my accident and should soon return to reality with the lawyers of the Force Air in the capital. Jim told me he thought that after the trial and that he could return ensañaría me everything related to the multiple tasks of the farm to work together. - Robert, I know that my daughter is very involved with you, and I think she'd be very happy if you returned to stay in two lakes. - I felt

very grateful, but with a lump in the throat sac at a crossroads because I had other goals in my life I wanted to explore and I was sorry to disappoint such a good man. Then I added - Be patient with me Captain Jim, it is impossible for me to think anything definitive so far with everything that has happened.

Later in the night Jim asked me to take a whiskey-Roberto, I've noticed that you take her well with Solange How do you feel about it? - Uff! that direct question Jim. She is a very attractive young woman and I bend my knees for her. I was invited to visit the area of \u200b\u200bTorres del Paine. I said it was a beautiful site. - My wife and I are very Solange happy to see such fun with your jokes and stories. These mountains are very beautiful. Go to the Rover for the road and time vary greatly. Bring your camera as there are also herds of guanacos and other animals. -. - Do not know how much I appreciate your hospitality Jim. Now I have many doubts about my future and I have not wanted to call my father. -. - Well, not only think about your problems, but what we really want for your future according to your qualities .-

After a couple of days we are preparing for our big adventure Solange Torres del Paine.

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment