Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wedding Giving Card Wording

STORIES ROBERTO CONTI (19th part)

OF PATAGONIA WITH LOVE (Continued)
The day came and we said goodbye to the parents of Solange. She was driving the Rover with great confidence because I knew very well the ground. We left the farm area and we enter the wilderness of this remote southern lands. We saw a dozen wild horses and told me about his passion for horses and tame them as enjoyed and then use on the farm. She was also fascinated camping in the middle of the pampas surrounded by the sounds of the wild animals and nature. As she spoke I could not help but see their lips moving with each word. And then I said - Solange stop. - And I said - What, you want to pee? - Solange not, what happens is that we are talking too much and ... I want to kiss ... your lips more kissable of Patagonia .- And as good practice in the field woman replied. - Why not rather wait to get to the hut ... we light the fire to keep warm? ... Ahem .- But after looking into my eyes for a few seconds, the rover stopped, leaned back in my legs offering her lips like a flower slightly open to me. I kissed her tenderly and caressing my hand slipped. Both started atemblar emotion. And I said - Kid, better continue to keep the night take us half way and suddenly .- Continue on a curve we find a beautiful sight. They were a herd of about fifty guanacos.



moved not because insurance was the first time they saw a car and did not feel the need to flee. We got out and walked to them to "ask step" the largest guanaco approached us in a challenging tone, gave us back separated the hind legs and released a stream of urine and faeces. And he said, laughing Solange - Watch as nature has its language, the message is clear ... No closer!


We got the Land Rover and gradually we surround you to continue on our path.
I was fascinated as he took advantage of the changes Rover transmission. Handled with much ease and I liked to see her up close. From time to time our eyes met and she smiled. It was a conversation without words product of our sexual magnetism. We went more and more mountainous terrain. Suddenly to reach a high snow appeared the majestic towers of Paine with rocks gray silhouetted against a strong blue sky. Do not know if shivering or emotion at such beautiful spectacle.

continued ...

Torres del Paine, Chile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment