Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gabriella Hall Herpes

STORIES OF ROBERTO CONTI (21a part)

OF PATAGONIA WITH LOVE (Continued)

After having loved intensely still moaning of pleasure and filling it with caresses. Then we started to chat a while and we serve a glass of whiskey watching the fireplace. I said - Roberto, if you want to spoil the whiskey you put ice and ruin the flavor. The Americans invented the "On the rocks" but my Scottish cousins \u200b\u200btaught me to take it at room temperature. - And I said - No matter how you take the important thing is to be by your side ... I like a lot. - Solange then touched my back with her breasts and felt again that warm feeling desire. I turned her back and she stood over me. I looked into his eyes and smiled. I began to caress and to enjoy its warmth. We were going at our best when suddenly a deafening roar shook the cabin. Solange scare me tight - Roberto God that was that! - The awful noise and then my ear away pilot recognized the sound of aircraft engines. I quickly put my pants and left. Although it was almost midnight provided the austral summer and I could still quite clearly see the silhouette of a twin-engine flying very low and swerved to approach again.



In just seconds, just ten meters it happened again a silvery ground Beechcraft B-18 making up the floor rumble. Quickly noticed the light on the windshield right and I saw a face contorted with rage showing a fist on his head. Then I screamed with all my fury. - Josdeputaaaa! - Then the plane disappeared into the hills by moving its wings from side to side. Strangely this was a friendly greeting between pilots. I entered the cabin, hugged Solange was still very scared and I said. - It was a plane and I could see someone very angry at the window. - She was thinking and said, - "Was it a silver plane with two rudders on the tail and two engines? -. - Yes, it was a well. - Solange made a face of anger I had never seen it. - You know who is the idiot and arrogant of Ernesto! The plane is Marc Bianchi a very wealthy landowner who also does business with my father. Expected to hold to that idiot can not stand it! Only laughs at his own jokes. But this scene of jealousy is going to be very expensive .-
Indeed he was going to face. Precisely at noon Ernesto had gone through two small lakes and had learned that Solange and I had gone to the cabin. Full of jealousy suggested to Jim that he would look but Jim pulled out his gun, took a shot in the air and stepped on his way out the door closing in that direction. He spat on the floor and shouted, - You move a "metrou" more and I'll blow the tires! Beware of "gay" this is my house and nobody is going to be following my daughter one! She has no commitment to you "pendejou." - Ernesto was returned and took the road towards the estate of Bianchi. Came to brake hard and raising a cloud of dust. - Marcelo! - He yells Ernesto. - Do you know what you have done your neighbor girl Solange? She has gone to spend the night in the cabin with the lieutenant that they landed here. What do you think? She's leaving me and not have to go with the "baby" that. She needs a man like me. - Marcelo

stared and said, - "And you tell me that? She is now older and with whom he will stick like it right? What they are jealous ha ha! - But Ernesto replied, - I want to go in your plane and flew low over the cabin to hurt them at night. -. - Are you crazy? My plane is at your disposal, it is expensive to fly and use it only for the needs of the farm. -. - Marcelo Okay I pay for the flight and I'll discount the contract to new homes. -. - But I'm friends with Jim and do not want problems with him. -. - We Marcelo, he knows that you sometimes do fly low. -. - Marcelo smiled and thought - This flight is going to get out more expensive than you think, heh, heh. -

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment