Monday, February 28, 2011

Free First Auditions Groping Hands

MORENO (Part 2)


... Then I asked again - you have some experience in dealing with customers? - Without even asking me understand why I talked about my experiences trying to customer sales and service. Then came his welding mask and looked into my eyes - I think I can help get a job that you will like it a lot. - And I said, frowning - Really? What job? - He looked to the side making sure that the supervisor was looking at us and said - That'll tell you not discuss it with others here in this work. My wife is a flight attendant at a Miami-based charter airline called Air Falcon and told me assistants are needed. This could be the start to apply after the pilot position. - Just listen to what I was saying my heart rate increased and all my senses are sharpened ... I could not believe such a tremendous coincidence ... the airline was called Falcon and the plane had just happened was a Falcon jet ... ! had the same name! I could feel all the beings of the sky saying "You were giving a clue and now you know the answer ... Falcon." I said then - could tell your wife that I'm really interested in applying? - He said he would contact her to give him more information.
The next day I met him and got a ton good news. Should give the next day because my resume was "Open House" (Call) at the headquarters of the company in two days.! Two days! Oh my God! What a surprise! I left work that day looking at the sky and saying - Thank you!! Thanks! -
The next day I took my resume and our black man had the surprise me that his wife would collect in the afternoon. counting the minutes until it came time departure. We went and met his wife, Ammie, a beautiful Canadian and talking to her I had actually my second interview. I was just happy. I gave all indications to be well presented to the company, take my resume and how to answer questions.
came the day of the interview and put on my best dress with jacket and tie. In my eyes it would be another great chapter in my life that was born of a miracle that took as an intermediary to our morenito welder.
continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment