Thursday, March 17, 2011

Store With Fake Muscle Shirts

STORIES ROBERTO CONTI (14th part)

OF PATAGONIA WITH LOVE (Continued)
My mind went back and forth at the time of the accident. Images came to me landing the AT-6, the blow of geese throughout the aircraft, blood, feathers, escaping from the cabin, darkness. I was back to my reality. I had crashed and was quite hurt.






In my condition I could not go very far anyway. Need several weeks to recover and I was fascinated by the idea that Solange ... Let me take care of most beautiful creature! Slim, well-balanced forms, short honey-colored hair, tan skin, blue eyes like stars and a personality with authority. Yet without knowing what happened and I was already in love! Then came

Solange with a steaming, fragrant soup of lamb, green salad, fresh bread, a glass of red wine and a peach in a small dish. - All this is great! - I said. Then came her father and mother. His mother, Marie Solange, with tender French accent, her older sister looked very similar but with lighter hair and some wrinkles and her beautiful face. His father Jim Cameron, tall, robust, dark hair, wrinkled face of worker and was quite pleasant. His voice was low and could not hide his British accent. Seriously looking at me I said, - "Robertou" your plane was like the ass of my "caballou"! - And smiling said. - A shot me once in my ass a fucking nazi pig. I have the scars still behind Solange Is it true? - And his wife was quick to respond - Jim did not go to show your butt to get used to Robert and everyone who you are huh? - And we all stick to laugh.

talked for a while about our families and our communities. Then Jim told me the story of how her grandparents had come from Scotland and settled in these lands after many dangers and adventures - I had two uncles who were in the First World War. Uncle Jack just came and brought two biplanes. Unfortunately died in the crash on a mountain near here. In 1939 I answered the call to arms and traveled to England to enlist as a pilot in the RAF. When I returned to "Two Little Lake" and my father had died and my grandmother was very ill. With the help of the people of the farm could increase the number of animals and improve the quality of the wool that we now export to England. Now we are happy with the results. Solange is our only daughter. Solange spent time studying in England but became bored and returned. Said that there were few men believed and bored pigs. But he says here are a party of drunks. Someday you will find a "mister perfectou." She adds that all soldiers are a spoiled child! - And Solange embarrassed blushes and says, - Papaaaa, please, I never said that, you're inventing. - And after several hours of pleasant conversation I asked - Where is the bathroom? - Jim tells me, - Robert, You think you can walk? -. - Good try. - And everyone left the room. With hard work and pain I got to the bathroom. I could not believe what he saw in the mirror. There was a mummy at me! Bandages, blue marks around my eyes, traces of blood, just a hideous in my sight.
When I returned to the room was Solange making the bed and told me - It seems that the rescue group of your lost communication base by bad weather and maybe they can lose and go

Argentine territory .- continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment